INEC Recruitment 2018-2019 are for Graduates and Non Graduates from Nigeria. Independent National Electoral Commission online application forms are invited from interested Nigerian citizen who might wish to work with the Independent National Electoral Commission or work as INEC adhoc staff. Application can only be purchase online through the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment portal. Apply here.
The reason why the Federal Government of Nigeria set up INEC electoral body was to oversees elections in Nigeria which was constituted in 1999 and revalidate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming General Elections.
The Independent National Electoral Commission was established in Nigeria during the 1959 election which was conducted by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) formally called Electoral Commission of Nigeria.
This post is specifically for interested applicants who want to apply for 2018-2019 INEC Recruitment. The content here will also be your guides on how to apply for INEC Jobs across the federation.
Here I will list out the requirements involves in the 2018-2019 INEC Recruitment whenever the recruitment commence.
The application is opened for Graduates and Undergraduates in Nigeria. Before apply for INEC Jobs you must know the requirements involve for a successful application.
See below INEC application requirement for Graduates and Undergraduates
2018-2019 INEC Recruitment Requirements for Graduates
Interested applicant must not be older than forty five years
- Applicants must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines both male and female
- Master’s degree (MSC) holders can apply
- NYSC Discharge Certificate required
Note: Applicants with Master’s degree or PhD holder in the following under listed science discipline can also apply
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS)
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage
2018-2019 INEC Jobs Requirements for Under Graduates
- You must be a Nigerian
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Applicants must have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate which includes any of these; WAEC, Neco or nabteb
- Interested must also have a valid means of identification too
How to apply for INEC Recruitment 2018-2019
To apply is very easy and simply just follow instruction below
- Apply via www.inec.gov.ng
- Follow the application procedures given by INEC to continue your application
Wish you the best