IAUE Admission List (Merit batch A/B/C/D-Supplementary- Direct Entry/JUPEB) check here; this post is specifically on how to check Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) admission List successfully through IAUE Admission List portal.
This article is for candidates who still find it difficult to check their names via IAUE Admission portal. After going through this post it will be easier for you to check successfully.
- Merit batch A/ Merit batch B/ Merit batch C/ Merit batch D
- Supplementary List batch A/ Supplementary List batch B/ Supplementary List batch C/ Supplementary List batch D
- Direct Entry/JUPEB List batch A/ Direct Entry/JUPEB List batch B/ Direct Entry/JUPEB List batch C/ Direct Entry/JUPEB List batch D
At the end of the civil war in 1970, the Rivers State Government was faced with anacute shortage of trained teachers for its rapidly expanding programme of post-primary education. In view of this, a committee was appointed by the Ministry of Education to examine the problem and to make necessary recommendations on the establishment of an Advanced Teacher Training College.
The report of the committee stressed the need to invest much energy in the right directions to ensure that the schools in Rivers State did not face the danger of either collapsing or producing students who would be worth nothing on their graduation. After the required spade work by the Ministry of Education, Rivers State College of Education opened in temporary quarters at the Catholic Mission’s Stella Maris College, Port Harcourt on 14th June, 1971 with an initial intake of 116 students, under the headship of Dr. William Maxwell Jnr., a USAID representative then serving in the State.
How to check IAUE Admission List (Merit batch A/B/C/D-Supplementary- Direct Entry/JUPEB )
Check list here https://iauoe.edu.ng/AdmissionList/AdmissionList
How to Accept IAUE Admission via JAMB Portal
- Admitted candidates should Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission
- Print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University
- Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using any of the following methods: Pay-Direct (Bank Option), Mastercard or Verve (You must login to your profile on the school Portal to pay –enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
- Proceed to Admissions unit for clearance with all required documents (Check the website for clearance requirements)
Check here: IAUE Admission Clearance Requirements