Heineken Lagos Fashion Week 2019/2020 for Young and Emerging African Fashion talent Form is out register now! Are you aware of 2019/2020 Heineken Lagos Fashion Week for Young and Emerging African Fashion talent? Registration is ongoing now, apply here.
Lagos Fashion Week (LagosFW) is a fashion platform that drives the Nigerian and ultimately, the African fashion industry; by bringing together buyers, consumers and the media to view the current collections of designers at a four (4) day event in the fashion capital of Lagos, Nigeria.
As a leading fashion event on the African fashion calendar, LagosFW leads the way with initiatives that supports, strengthens and develops the fashion industry. Beyond the runway, the annual event provides a physical platform that’s gradually repositioning fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Nigeria.
Fashion Focus is a program that is dedicated to the growth and promotion of emerging talent in the fashion industry. In partnership with FETS Wallet and Avivere, Fashion Focus presents unique opportunities for emerging talents to harness their skills through business development workshops, creative workshops, and mentorships. This year-long opportunity affords young designers with the tools they need to facilitate innovation, growth and commercial success.
Activities for 2019/2020 Heineken Lagos Fashion Week
- Runway Shows and Presentations featuring new season collections from designers;
- Fashion Focus Africa – talent discovery initiative that creates access to Fashion Focus Fund, knowledge transfer, information exchange, networking opportunities and access to market;
- Fashion Business Series to facilitate conversations with key players from the Nigerian and Pan African industries and beyond, as a useful tool for exchanging ideas, networking and developing the fashion industry.
- Green Access – Talent discovery with a vision to encourage designers to create social, economic and environmentally sustainable fashion brands
- Visual Makers Fellowship – Created to empower budding filmmakers and photographers with workshops and masterclasses
- LagosFW Showrooms – Access to shop some of your favorite fashion brands.
- After parties – an opportunity to experience Lagos’ night life and connect with some of Africa’s finest creatives in a relaxed environment.
How to register for Heineken Lagos Fashion Week 2019/2020
Register via https://lagosfashionweek.typeform.com/to/NeOpYA