Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2018 for Graduates Trainee & Front Desk Officer application form can only be purchase online. This to inform Nigerian applicants who wish to work with Fidelity Bank Plc that the 2018 Fidelity Bank Recruitment form for Graduates Trainee & Front Desk Officer is ongoing apply here!
This post will be of useful to interested applicants who wish to apply for 2018 Fidelity Bank Recruitment for Graduates Trainee & Front Desk Officer.
This post contains successful ways one can apply for Fidelity Bank Graduates Trainee & Front Desk Officer 2018.
Read through to know how you can apply for jobs careers in Fidelity Bank Plc and application form requirements to apply.
Applications are invited from interested individuals in the positions below:
- Graduates Trainee
- Front Desk Officer
Application requirements for Graduates Trainee
Before applying for Graduates Trainee in Fidelity Bank career jobs you must possess the following requirements as listed below:
- Interested applicant must not be more than 26 years old
- All interested applicant must possess First degree (First & Second Class Honors Division) or HND (Upper Credit) are obligatory requirements
- For Graduates Trainee applicant, you must have Completed NYSC program
- Interested applicants for graduates Trainee must have at least one year of experience in the banking sector it would be a benefit
Graduates Trainee intake working period is full time job, with attractive salary, to find more about this Fidelity Bank Graduates Trainee programme, I advise you to check on their official website and be feed with more information.
Application requirements for Front Desk Officer
This job career in Fidelity Bank needs applicant being a kind of a liaison between customers and the company’s executive department. Your job/work is to make telephone calls, greet people, schedule some meetings, and verify identification.
Bellow is Application requirements for Front Desk Officer 2018 Fidelity Bank Recruitment Job:
- Interested applicant must not be more than 30 years old
- Higher education diploma (Bachelor) or Higher National Diploma in Management and Social sciences disciplines respectively
- NYSC completion is obligatory
- Interested applicants for Front Desk Officer must have at least one year of experience in the banking sector it would be a benefit