Federal Teachers Recruitment 2017-2018 is ongoing for interested and qualified applicants. Application is now open for NCE holders who are not above the required age limit needed for the enlistment. The 2017 Federal Teachers Recruitment is in line with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) to reinstate education sector by employing more teachers in rural/urban areas in which successful applicants will be posted to Nomadic schools, Almajiri schools and schools identified through UBEC quality assurance that are without teachers. Read more to apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment job, supported by Universal Basic Education Commission and State Universal Basic Education Board (UBEC).
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has commenced recruitment of teachers across the federation for NCE degree holders. The Federal Teachers Scheme enlistment is open to NCE degree holders across the states in Nigeria and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:
- English Language
- Vocational Education
- Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
Requirements for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2017-2018
Interested applicants have been mandated to follow the instruction below to apply;
- Applicants must hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE
- Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age
- Interested candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not allow to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization.
- Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in rural area posted
Areas/Regions expected to be posted to as a successful applicant for Federal Teachers Recruitment.
Before applying for Nigerian Federal Teachers Recruitment, bear it in mind that you might be posted to rural or urban areas as slated by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
- Schools identified through UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers
- Schools in internally displaced persons camp
- Nomadic schools
- Almajiri Schools
How to apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2017-2018
Applicants who succeeded with the above listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as follows
Forward your application to the following address:
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
Endeavor to apply,