Dangote group is recruiting massively; over 500 positions available apply here –
Dangote group is a large organization, committed to deliver the best products and render a good service to their valuable customer and stakeholders.
We are an academy for learning and development and making future pipeline of ability for the Dangote group. As a major aspect of endeavors to fortify and build up the country’s modern area, we are making bunches of business open doors for youthful graduates through our Dangote academy program planned as a focal point of perfection for ability advancement.
The Dagote group is an expanded and completely coordinated aggregate with interests over a scope of divisions in Nigeria and Africa at large. Currents interests incorporate Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, poly products, transportation and land with new activities in the oil and gas, Telecommunication, fertilizer and steel area of the economy.
Dangote group now recruiting to fill vacant positions beneath:
- Truck drivers – 500 positions available
- Community Relations Manager CRM
- SAP Team Member for SAP MMQM module
- Community Liaison Officer (CLO)
- SAP Net Weaver ABAP Fiori Expert
- Construction Health and Safety Officer
- SAP Team Member for SAP PS Module
- SAP Team Member for SAP FICO Module
- SAP Team Member for SAP PM Module
Job Responsibility for Dangote group recruitment
Ability to work with the project management, Group General Manager corporative relations, Group social Manager, existing community Based Organizations and group bunches/nearby establishment (men, ladies and youth) in building up the a group improvement system that has clear rules, looks after privacy, a component for follow up work and obviously fits in the points, goal and activities for usage throughout the next 5 years.
Applicant’s qualification for Dangote group recruitment
- A degree certificate in community or rural development, political science, humanities, sociology or any related field will be accepted.
- Applicants must have the ability to deliver training programmes.
- Large knowledge community related issues in the oil and gas sector
- A master degree in any related field will be added advantage for applicants
How to apply for Dangote Group recruitment
Qualification for Truck drivers only
- Nigerian nationality
- All applicants must not have any police record
- All applicants must be at the age 30 – 45
- At least 5 years of truck driving experience
- No physical disabilities.
- All application must have a valid driver’s License
How to apply for Truck driver’s position in Dangote group
Intrigue and qualify candidate are advice to forward their applications, which will also accompany with their personally photocopies and original copies of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Medical Certificate from FRSC authorized Doctor/Clinic
- Certificate of good character from Nigerian police office
- Letter of Identification
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Completed application can now be forward to:
The Human Resource Department,
Dangote Cement Transport,
Ibese, Ogun State.
Dangote group recruitment is widely open to all Nigerians who are interested and qualify. Successful candidates will be contacted.