Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form has been released for Young South Africans across the federation. This is a guide on how to apply and register Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form via online through the application form portal.
Are you interested applying for 2019/2020 Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form, application form is opened for interested Young South Africans to register for 2019/2020 Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form. Apply now before the closing date.
Get more information about Aurecon bursaries
Aurecon bursaries are awarded to deserving students for studies at various tertiary institutions in fields specifically related to the company’s activities. Students from approved universities which offer programmes that lead to professional careers in engineering are considered, with bursaries available for students studying towards a BSc or BEng in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Aurecon fund up to R90,000.00 (subject to change) per annum to every bursar to support them in their studies. We also provide practical training applicable to the qualification, as required by their educational institution. The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
Qualifications for 2019/2020 Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognised Universities in South Africa. Proof of registration/acceptance is required
- Grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 per cent aggregate
- The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory
How to apply for 2019/2020 Aurecon South Africa Bursary Application Form
- Upon receipt of your application, screening and shortlisting will be conducted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You will be required to submit the following documentation to complete your application:
- Completed application form
- Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
- Certified copy of your South African ID Book
- Certified copy of all your Academic Transcripts
- Should your application be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
- Bursary agreements are then offered to successful candidates
- To apply/register Visit the Official Webpage of the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme 2019