Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program Application Form for South Africa is out apply here. Are you a South African citizen and is interested applying for 2019 Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program, your opportunity is here.
Form is now available for candidates who wish to apply for 2019 Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program for South Africa.
At the end of this article you will know how to apply for 2019 Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program for South Africa and qualifications needed.
About 2019 Standard Bank Scholarships Bursary Programme
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship marks the culmination of over thirty years of direction, vision and action attributed to Derek Cooper, a true African business leader and former Chairman of the Standard Bank Group. “Africa is our home, and we are focused on driving her growth.” With a heritage of over 155 years, we are a leading integrated financial services group on the African continent with an on-the-ground presence in 20 countries in sub-Saharan Africa, where we also trade as Stanbic Bank.
By connecting the brightest young Africans with the educational opportunities they need, we can secure real progress for them and for our continent. It’s how we’ll shape and strengthen the next generation of African talent and African leaders.
2019 Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program
For financially deserving and academically sound undergraduates wishing to pursue postgraduate studies in commerce, science, engineering, mathematics and technology at our preferred academic institutions.
How to apply/register for 2019 Standard Bank Postgraduates Bursary Program
- Fill in an online application form on: www.studietrust.co.za
- Select Postgraduates Bursary Program
- Please note: All 2019 applications are closed. 2020 applications open from 1 August to 30 September 2019
- Mail: Write a letter containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: Standard Bank Bursary Programme, Studietrust, Private Bag X16, Braamfontein 2017
- Email: Send an email explicitly requesting a Standard Bank bursary application form, and containing your name, surname and a valid postal address and postal code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS: Sms the word STANDARD, your name, surname, postal address and postal code to 31022