Shell Philippines Internships Program Application Form is out register here. This is a guide on how to apply/register for 2019/2020 Shell Philippines Internships Program via online.
This article will assist you to apply/register for ongoing 2019/2020 Shell Philippines Internships Program for young graduate across Philippines, apply now before the closing date.
There is Shell Internships Programme opportunities in Philippines for young graduates apply below:
Our internships are fully assessed and will allow you to get involved in real projects specifically matched to your interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside.
A Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.
- As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview
Requirements for 2019/2020 Shell Philippines Internships Program
- We are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
Please note the followings:
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
- Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
How to apply/register for 2019/2020 Shell Philippines Internships Program