2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Calendar for Orientation Exercise www.nysc.gov.ng – We are delighted to inform all prospective Corps Members about 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Calendar for Orientation Exercise which has been scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 26th July 2017 Nationwide and the printing of Call up letter will commence immediately before the orientation exercise date. Inform others by sharing.
The 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Calendar for Orientation Exercise has been released by the management of the scheme, registration and certificate verification’s commences immediately, inform others.
As you known some prospective Corps Members are eager for the course orientation exercise mostly 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 which they have waited for a while now finally the 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Calendar is out. Good news to prospective Corps Members.
Recently the scheme management welcomes sense of patriotism as demonstrated by some of the prospective Corps Members.
Meanwhile some prospective Corps Members are eager to join other compatriots in national service Nationwide.
There has been rumor circulating concerning the commencement of 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 orientation exercise which is not true but now the real schedule date for commencement of the exercise is out.
Below is the 2017 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Calendar for Orientation Exercise
- Printing of call-up letter commences in the evening of Friday 21th July 2017
- Wednesday 26th- Thursday, 27th July 2017 for Registration & Certificate Verification
- Registration cut-off date is Midnight of 27th July, 2017
- Closing Ceremony – Tuesday 15th of August 2017
- Respect the date as was slated by the Scheme Management
prospective Corps Members should note this:
- Prospective Corps Members should follow the instructions giving in the Call-up Letter
- Prospective Corps Members are advised to report as directed to Orientation camps in their states of deployment at the camp address shown in the call up letters.
- Please ensure you’re Email and phone number reflect in your Call –up Letter